Reynolds Americanwas generated by incorporating RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company and Brown & Williamson in 2004. The company is also the parent of Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company.

Since 2004, British American Tobacco held 42.2% shares of Reynolds American, equal to the share of Brown & Williamson in the company. In January 2017, BAT bought the remaining 57.8% and is now the sole owner of the company.


Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA


RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company, Brown & Williamson, Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Lorillard, Niconovum


Camel, Natural American Spirit, Pall Mall, Newport


Debra A. Crew