Update: Thanks for all your donations.
The prize draw is closed now. But you can still support us with your donation.
Betrayal tells the story of an affair and its revelation in reverse chronological order. The play produced by Jamie Lloyd has received enthusiastic reviews so far. WhatsOnStage‘s Sarah Crompton about Betrayal:
“Lloyd has scraped off all the surface accretions and with the help of a devastating performance from Tom Hiddleston, uncovers the raw passion and terror beneath… The effect is like being plunged into the inside of someone’s mind – somewhere between nightmare and memory.”
What you can win
A ticket to see Tom Hiddleston, Charly Cox and Zawe Ashton in Betrayal at the Harold Pinter Theatre in London on 27 May 2019. The show is sold out and the ticket is worth more than £100.
How to enter the draw
You enter the draw by voluntarily donating to our project on children’s rights and tobacco before 16 May 2019 at 11:59 PM BST, using the donation form below. Donations go to our umbrella organization Blue 21, but are dedicated to this project. You can find more information about the project below. If you do not want to donate, you can still enter the draw (see details below).
The cause you support
The tobacco industry is violating human rights all over the world, in particular the rights of children.
Tobacco companies profit from child labour on tobacco fields. This work is known as one of the most hazardous forms of child labour and a violation of international human rights treaties. Children in tobacco growing are deprived of many rights, including their right to health and their right to be protected from exploitation.
Tobacco companies additionally profit from addicting children and youth to cigarettes and other tobacco products. Children and youth are deprived of their rights to health, for example by cigarette advertisements or lack of protection from secondhand smoke.
We provide school workshops about childrens’ rights: We want children and youth to know about their right to health and their right to be protected from exploitation. We work to empower children to take action by themselves. Children have a right to a tobacco-free world.
To enter without donating
Please consider that even small donations help and keep in mind that the ticket is worth more than £100. If you still want to enter the draw without donating, please send us an email message with your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over.
2. Employees of BLUE 21 e.V. or Unfairtobacco or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from BLUE 21/Unfairtobacco, containing information about this prize draw.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
6. BLUE 21/Unfairtobacco accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by BLUE 21/Unfairtobacco.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 16 May 2019 at 11:59 PM BST (UTC+1). Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a person not affiliated with BLUE 21/Unfairtobacco. The draw will take place on 17 May 2019.
9. The winner will receive one ticket for the show Betrayal at the Harold Pinter Theatre in London on 27 May 2019. The winner will collect their ticket from a representative of BLUE 21/Unfairtobacco at the Harold Pinter Theatre in London one hour before the play starts.
10. BLUE 21/Unfairtobacco accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the theatre).
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before 19 May 2019 and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to BLUE 21/Unfairtobacco within 7 days of being notified by BLUE 21/Unfairtobacco, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
Prize to win: 1 ticket for Betrayal, stalls E.
Time of event: 27 May 2019, 7:30 PM
Location: Harold Pinter Theatre, London, United Kingdom
Collect your ticket from us at the theatre one hour before the play starts.
Deadline to enter: 16 May 2019 at 11:59 PM BST (UTC+1)
Winner informed via email: 19 May 2019